Al-Muminaat: Re-writing the Female Legacy with our Glorious Past-done
Islamic Online University and Sr Alima Ashfaq present Al-Muminaat, a pioneering course designed to inspire and educate Muslims the world over.
This course helps participants gain an insight into the status of women during the pre-Islamic era, the revolution brought by Islam and the challenges facing Muslim women in contemporary society.
- Understanding the state of women in pre-Islamic Arabia, religions and civilisations around the world.
- Developing an authentic understanding of the effect Islam had on women.
- Gain practical insight into the lives of women in Islamic history and how Islam transformed their lives.
- Learn examples of women who excelled in secular and Islamic sciences.
- Give a historical timeline of the factors which led to their growth, as well as their decline.
- Discuss the introduction of feminism into the Muslim world.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of men and women and the factors which helped them fulfil them.
- Get a contextual overview on the strengths of a society.
- Give practical guidelines on how women can revive their legacy, from a personal and societal perspective.
- Discuss controversial hadith on women and resolve controversies.
For more information, check out the course page here.
In order to enroll for this course, students should have a free IOU Diploma account.
If you have a free Diploma account, you can move to Step 2, otherwise click here to create a new account.
- The course fee is just $99. You can pay the fee online using PayPal, or by an International bank transfer or in some countries by a local bank transfer. Click here for more details.
- In case you wish to make the payment in 2 installments of $49.5 each, you can do so using PayPal.
- Please note that participants using installments will only be able to access half the course until the second installment has been paid.
If you pay using PayPal, your payment will be confirmed immediately. You can simply logout and then login again to gain access to the course here.
International or Local Bank Transfer:
If you pay by an international or a local bank transfer, click here to upload the receipt. Once the receipt is uploaded, you will receive a confirmation within seven working days. Following the confirmation, just logout and login again to access the course here.
For help and support, please write to email@example.com