1) What is the course study pattern?
Starting the course(s) is very easy. Once you have yourself enrolled in a course, you will have before you a series of modules each consisting of text, (usually) audio, and video sources. All you have to do is read the text thoroughly, watch/listen to the video/audio component and proceed to the quiz of that particular module. The quizzes are all Multiple Choice Questions. Be sure to read the Course Instructions once you join the course.
2) Do we have to submit any assignments for any course?
No, you don't need to
3) Whom do I contact if I have some problem in a course?
Please contact the Course Facilitator. Their details can be found on the course page. Email options can be found on the right-hand corner of the respective course
The course facilitators deal with issues regarding the particular course. You may contact them for
1. Seeking any clarification on the course itself, the method, the syllabus etc.
2. Questions' regarding what is taught in the course.
3. Reporting forum activities.
4) How can students interact with each other and discuss the topic?
Students can interact with each other in the ‘Students' Discussion Forum’ link on the course page.
5) How do I use the Students’ Discussion Forum?
‘Students' Discussion Forum’ link can be found on top of the course page.
6) What about final exam, can it be given from home?
Yes. All tests and exams for the diploma courses are unsupervised. They may be done from your home or wherever you have access to the internet.
7) When do I email the head facilitator?
Please note that you must contact the respective course facilitator first before you try to contact head facilitator. The course facilitator information can be found on the course page in the right hand corner. In the case you do not get a reply from the course facilitator within a period of 7 days, please contact head facilitator with the issue.
8) Is it mandatory to participate in the weekly fun quiz?
No, it is not mandatory.