Enrollment and un-enrollment
1) Is it compulsory to start from a level one course?
You can start with any course you wish. However, it is recommended that you start from level one.
2) I re-entered into my account after a very long time away and I cannot see the courses and grades I completed. What do I do?
You have been un-enrolled. If you do not access a diploma course for more than 90 days, you run the risk of being un-enrolled.
3) Why am I un-enrolled from the course?
If you do not access a diploma course for more than 90 days, you will run the risk of being un-enrolled from the course. If you are un-enrolled, you may re-enroll in the course and your past progress of that particular course will be restored.
4) If I un-enroll from a course, will I be allowed to take it back?
Yes, you are allowed to re-enroll anytime you want.
5) Can I choose to take only one particular course?
Yes, you can.
6) Can I enroll myself in multiple courses at one time?
Yes, you may take more than one course at a time, but we recommend not studying too many courses in parallel. One course at a time is usually best.